Was Tokyo Olympic successful?

 


Was Tokyo Olympic successful?

I think Tokyo “Japan” managed the Olympics but I don’t think it was successful. I mean me knew how much sports give us dreams and hopes. And yes, I’m the one who is so into the Olympics. I realized how beautiful it is to gather from the world and respect, support each other. But holding the Olympic Games under this pandemic situation concerned us Japanese citizens. Lots of people were strongly against holding the Olympic this year and like we imagined, some athletes and the Olympic related staff and others got infected even they worked so hard not to have COVID 19 cluster there. And a new variant of coronavirus came into Tokyo. The press pointed out that it was because of Tokyo Olympic. Japan is now in the worst situation. Number of infected people are growing every day. I’m so worried how it will go when Tokyo has the Paralympic Games, which is very soon. I really hope things will get slow down, but I don’t think this situation will be better some time soon.

コメント